Dr. Derek Evans and Dr. Daniel Goold offer dental bridges to replace missing teeth and restore your smile and oral function. Our dentists may recommend this to replace a single tooth or several teeth in a row.
A bridge is a fixed dental restoration, meaning it is non-removable. The dental bridge is anchored in place through the use of two dental crowns, which are custom made to fit your smile and are placed on the teeth or dental implants next to the space left by the missing tooth. These crowns hold the artificial tooth in place to restore your smile, ensuring that your restoration will not easily shift or come loose. It typically requires only two visits to our practice to complete a dental bridge. These are designed to last for many years and to restore the function, beauty, and health of your smile.
Our dentists may recommend a dental bridge to improve your smile by:
- Restoring your ability to speak, eat and chew normally
- Alleviating excess stress on the bite
- Improving the shape and volume of your face
- Replacing an unwanted removable partial denture
- Preventing the remaining natural teeth from moving out of position
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
We will help you determine whether a custom dental bridge is a right choice for restoring your smile after tooth loss.
To schedule a consultation and learn more about dental bridges in St. George, Utah, call Gentle Dentistry today at 435-986-9799.